Tuesday, November 1, 2011

I love Leo! and now I miss him!

Riordan, Rick. The Lost Hero. New York: Disney * Hyperion Books, 2010.

I had to reread this book in preparation for The Son of Neptune release. I love Rick Riordan! Leo has got to be one of the funniest and unexpected heroes ever! I can’t get enough of him.




Riordan, Rick. The Son of Neptune. New York: Disney * Hyperion Books, 2011.

I know he’s coming back, but I missed him. Percy, Frank, and Hazel were just not as funny, although I did love Ella. Who wouldn’t love a bibliophile randomly spewing what she read? J

This is the second book in the Heroes of Olympus trilogy. There was action, adventure, Greek and Roman gods/villains, and killer grain! (Yep, grain.) I loved it, but that doesn’t mean I don’t want Leo back.

No comments:

Post a Comment